MEASURE TWICE, CUT ONCE
We define a successful deployment by measuring the delta between our delivery and the expectations of our clients. Our target is firmly set to ensure the margin between the two is as narrow as possible.
- Document and understand current workflows and processes.
- Train and collaborate with “Super Users” in each module to ensure alignment of requirement / function.
- Conduct multiple training sessions before go-live.
- Import and validate data before go-live.
- Utilize a 100+ step project management template to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and thorough manner.
With our goal in mind, we strive to perform as much of the installation, training, and leg work in advance of being on property. This approach allows us to focus on users and system comprehension while on-site.
CLOUD BASED DEPLOYMENT / BEHIND THE FIREWALL
We support both Behind the Firewall and Cloud Based deployments. We work closely with our clients to select the deployment type that meets all of their security, regulatory, and operational needs.
Cloud Based Deployment
- Hosted in secure ITIL and ISO 27001 compliant data center.
- Up to date Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection, and Intrusion Prevention systems.
- Geographically dispersed data centers with 15 minute replication and point in time restore function, up to 35 days.
- Supports encryption at REST and HTTPS.
- Access restriction based on IP.
- ADFS integration
Behind the Firewall Deployment
- Deploy SlotTrak on your own hardware.
- Minimal hardware required.
- ADFS integration
WHAT TO EXPECT
HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO INSTALL SLOTTRAK?
Depending on the installation type the property chooses and the customization required for the Slot File Module, preparation for go-live will be between 30 and 90 days.
HOW MANY DAYS WILL YOU BE ONSITE?
Because we do most of the installation before we go onsite, we usually spend between 3 and 5 days working at the property. The number of days is dependant on the number of modules we are launching and how many employees are being trained.
HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT HARDWARE WE WILL NEED TO BUY?
We will provide a list of required/suggested hardware. This list includes minimum hardware requirements for servers, iOS devices, QR printers, and browsers.
HOW IS TRAINING CONDUCTED?
As soon as the project begins, we ask that the property identify “super users” for each module being deployed. We begin training these users remotely. We typically conduct between 3 and 5 training sessions before going on-site. Once on-site, we conduct hands-on training for all users who will be accessing the system.
CAN EXISTING DATA BE IMPORTED INTO THE SYSTEM?
If you have electronic records that are currently being used, we can import the information into the database. The success of the import is dependant on the quality and state of the data provided.
HOW DO WE GET SUPPORT AFTER YOU LEAVE?
We build post-go-live training and support into the initial scope of work. You can contact any of our support representatives or installation team members via email or phone.
HOW OFTEN IS NEW FUNCTION DELIVERED?
We are constantly adding new functionality to SlotTrak. We typically deliver fixes and minor enhancements on a monthly basis. Deliveries are coordinated with the property and are conducted during off-hours. In addition, our goal is to deliver a minimum of two new modules every year.
Do you want to learn more about new function?
Schedule a DEMO today to reserve your time slot and explore how SlotTrak can bring immediate results to your slot operations.