Centralized reporting for progressives & meter readings
CENTRALIZED REPORTING FOR PROGRESSIVES & METER READINGS
Are you collecting meter readings for your floor manually? Do you need to compile and report on progressive information? SlotTrak’s progressive module enables centralized collection, management and reporting of all progressive and meter data from a single system.
Utilize SlotTrak to enter progressive information for all of the progressives on your floor with an easy to populate form. Simply attach machine configurations from the Slot File module and you are all set to take meter readings.
Meter readings can be entered directly from the slot floor with SlotTrak’s iOS application. Simply enter a section, and get a list of all machines that require a reading. With SlotTrak, it is just that easy!
EVOLVE YOUR SLOT OPERATIONS
- Access progressive information from anywhere on property via the web or iOS app.
- Set up meter reading thresholds by periodicity, type and dollar amount.
- The system supports multi-level, multi-denom configurations.
- Aggregate reporting and search capacity in a single system.
Meter Readings & Reconciliation
- Enter meter readings from the floor via the iOS application.
- View meters in a check-list form to ensure completion of required readings.
- Centralized administration and management of records.
- Increased efficiency in reconciliation and compliance processes.
- Spot irregularities and variances quickly using percent change thresholds.
THE RESULTS ARE IN…
Location – Southern Property – 2500 Games
- Over 1 Million Meter Readings taken in first 6 months of operation
- Over 2,500 Employee hours saved in first 45 days post deployment
- 95% decrease in misreads on slot floor
- 50% decrease in time spent on reconciliation process
“The Volante Slot Progressive Module, recently installed at our Desert Diamond Casino Gaming Enterprise, has topped my personal list of best technology enhancements added to the gaming floor this fiscal year!”
“I give this product a 5-star for overall ease of use, time savings, cost, and record-keeping!”
Sr. Slot Director